I am Loving The New Colors - Before Pictures
Family room before.
Family room mid.
Paint color. I spent literally hours at Sherwim William's hunting for my perfect colors. I would pick a color and bring it home, and decide I didn't quite like it enough. Then I would go back again and again. I bought samples and pondered, and changed my mind a few times. What I thought I wanted wasn't what I ended up with. Who knew choosing paint was so hard?
Family room mid.
Paint color. I spent literally hours at Sherwim William's hunting for my perfect colors. I would pick a color and bring it home, and decide I didn't quite like it enough. Then I would go back again and again. I bought samples and pondered, and changed my mind a few times. What I thought I wanted wasn't what I ended up with. Who knew choosing paint was so hard?





Comments
Post a Comment