One Step at a Time









Every since Jacey received her mission call, I have been praying for the strength to be able to send her on her mission. Everyone has told me how hard it is, and have told me that I would just want to come home, curl up in bed and stay there all day. However, I know I am not programmed the same as every one else, and if I am supposed to cry, I do not. If I am supposed to be strong I fall apart. So I had no idea how I would handle this day. My mom heart is okay, but I do have to confess sending an overly emotional daughter who is scared to death and doesn't want to leave out into the unknown is hard. REALLY hard. I look forward to that future email that will say she is at peace and loves it, and doesn't want to be anywhere else. Even though I am not curled up on my bed crying, I will miss her every single day!!

Comments