Peru, Lima South Mission
You are hereby called to serve in the Peru, Lima South Mission Spanish speaking. I can not believe this is really happening. I am so very proud of Jacey, and her decision to serve a mission. I can't lie. It caught me a little off guard. Not because I didn't think she loved the gospel, but because she never seemed to have strong feelings that she should go, but I am quickly learning that if the Lord needs you to do something, he puts you in position to do it. The people of Peru are going to love her, and the reason I know this is because Jacey loves with her whole heart. She is going to give everything she has to serving the lord, and she is going to love the people of Peru. She called me this morning because she was sad to leave her friends at BYU. She has learned from experience that life moves on. That people who are in your life right now, may or may not be a part of your life next year. She will miss the friends that she has made. This is why I know she will love the people of Peru. Jacey gives 100% to everyone she meets. She lives with her heart, and when you do that, sometimes you get hurt, but you always enjoy the whole roller coaster of life.






Comments
Post a Comment