Her Papers Have Been Submitted
Last Wednesday Jacey met with her Stake President, which was the last step before her mission papers could be submitted to Church Headquarters to request consideration to serve a mission. I am so VERY proud of her, and her decision to serve a mission.
I told her to call me as soon as she could after her meeting so I could get a sense of her inner well being, and I am happy to report she is excited to serve!!
In fact she is so excited, she wanted confirmation of when the Stake President hit the submit button. She asked me if she could text her bishop to let her know when he actually hit the button, but we came up with a better plan. Her bishop here in Layton knows her better, and would not think she was too crazy when she asked him to help her. Her words were actually, "Yeah, I feel Bill is more invested in me." (Which he is. He keeps telling her he believes in arranged marriages, and he thinks she should marry his son Ben.)
Bishop Bailey sent her a text Saturday night that said, "Guess who's papers are at Church Headquarters?" We seriously have the greatest bishop ever.
So, Jacey is in the waiting stage of this adventure. We will let you all know when it comes!!!



Comments
Post a Comment