Life is Beautiful


New photos sent from Jacey. I am glad that she is enjoying her college experience so far. 

However, things I as a mom am worried about:

1.  Jacey eating healthy
2. Jacey getting enough sleep

Last weekend, when she came up for Hayden's farewell, I took her shopping. My whole goal was to help her broaden what she is eating. Since she still does not want to take a long time preparing a meal for one person, we are still very limited. I told her when she went down to school, my whole goal was to help her adjust, so I sent comfort food. This time around my goal was to get her to eat healthier. I am learning this is going to have to be a baby step process.

SLEEP. Seriously these are all smart girls. So why isn't any of them thinking they need more sleep? One of the girls posted a SnapChat story about being up at 2:30 am. REALLY? How do they expect to do well on their tests?

But... they are all cute. Don't you think.




Jacey's friend Hayden is now in the MTC, and unlike Pavin, he has no reservations about coming to find her. Such a fun time in their lives!!

Comments