Good Luck Jacey

This past week, I have been a little domineering and forced Jacey to sit down and finish up some of her scholarship applications (especially the big ones). She is by no means done, but she has made huge progress. It actually is a little overwhelming when you think about how many people you are up against trying for the same thing. Hopefully some of it will be good enough to get her an interview. I am hoping and praying for good things to come her way.

Here are the ones she has finished up this week:
1. Involvement/Ambassador Scholarship and Portfolio for USU. (Didn't Get)
2. Huntsman Scholar - School of Business for USU. (Received, but turned down)
3. GE Reagan Foundation Scholarship. (Didn't Get)
4. Josten's Scholarship. (Didn't Get)
5. Jiffy Lube - What Drives Me (Didn't Get)

(She has actually applied for other ones online, but I can't remember all of them. This list is just what she has done this week.)

Comments