Jacey's Surgery

Before surgery

After Surgery
 
Surgery Souvenir
I keep telling Jacey that she is my special child, and I mean that in the very literal sense, but seriously she has had to deal with some weird ailments. I do love it when her doctors get super excited about her uniqueness. Actually, it means we have found the right doctors. Dr. Mahan specializes in Thoracic Outlet Syndrome, and he still came out of surgery with a sense of wonder at the angle of Jacey's rib that was causing the impingement. He reassured us there was ample reason to have her rib removed. He told Gregg and me that the doctor helping him in surgery was so intrigued he kept wanting to take pictures.

I know cutie! You are that unique. Never let anyone tell you differently. You are, and will be to others in the future... WORTH THE WAIT.

Comments