HOMECOMING UPDATE
So what do you know? When I posted about Jacey trying to get a date for Homecoming, she was still working on getting someone (anyone) to ask her. I know that she was not so secretly hoping it would be Blake, but deep down she just wanted someone to ask her. Well, the stars aligned and wishes came true because this super cute kid just ask my daughter to Homecoming.
Apparently, this boy doesn't get discouraged when you have to go to the store, and don't talk to him.
As of right now, we only have stalker pictures, but in two weeks I will be able to post some different ones with Jacey.
Apparently, this boy doesn't get discouraged when you have to go to the store, and don't talk to him.
As of right now, we only have stalker pictures, but in two weeks I will be able to post some different ones with Jacey.






Comments
Post a Comment