And Her Answer Is...
Last night Jacey officially answered Blake. Left out of the picture are the snacks that went in the "Snack Shack". In the buckets were Swedish Fish, Life Savors, Turtles, Salt Water Taffy, Kisses and Hawaiian Punch. It turned out so cute.
I have so much fun doing this for Jacey. Jacey came up with the idea, and I took it from there. I told her yesterday that I am going to go into the Prom Poster Making Business. She laughed and told me there is no such thing. Regardless, it was nice to hear Blake tell her that it was the cutest way he has been answered.
See? That makes it all worth it to me.
After Jacey left, Gregg, Max and I had a discussion about why I tend to go overboard with the asking/answering. I was explaining to Max that I feel if you are in a circumstance where you can make someone feel special, you should absolutely go the extra mile to ensure that they do. I totally believe that we need more "extra effort" in the world today.
Thanks for letting me be part of your adventures Lady P.
Jacey's friend even asked me to plan her wedding for her. Funny huh? I told her yes. So much fun.
I am a hopeless romantic.
I have so much fun doing this for Jacey. Jacey came up with the idea, and I took it from there. I told her yesterday that I am going to go into the Prom Poster Making Business. She laughed and told me there is no such thing. Regardless, it was nice to hear Blake tell her that it was the cutest way he has been answered.
See? That makes it all worth it to me.
After Jacey left, Gregg, Max and I had a discussion about why I tend to go overboard with the asking/answering. I was explaining to Max that I feel if you are in a circumstance where you can make someone feel special, you should absolutely go the extra mile to ensure that they do. I totally believe that we need more "extra effort" in the world today.
Thanks for letting me be part of your adventures Lady P.
Jacey's friend even asked me to plan her wedding for her. Funny huh? I told her yes. So much fun.
I am a hopeless romantic.



Comments
Post a Comment