Super Excited About This Theme

The first of many Laurel Leader meeting is this Thursday, and I am super excited to jump in and get started. I am totally expecting camp to be fabulously wonderful, and I can't wait to see where it all goes. Yes, I am sure that the closer it gets, the more crazy I will be, but for the moment I am at peace with the direction the Spirit has led us.

Our stake Relief Society had Sister Sheri Dew come and speak to us at a stake Women's Conference a few weeks ago, and she spoke about the reality of the Plan of Salvation. One of the things she said  has stayed with me. She said, "Not only have the prophets of old been prophesying about Christ, they have been prophesying about us (in the latter days)."

My question. . . Why?

And the answer to that question seems to be most significant.

So grateful to be working with the youth at this time. Love, love, love them!

Comments