Watch Out For the Psycho Mom!

Last night I witnessed my son riding by our house riding a longboard. He looked like he was having fun. Oh, I love watching my son have fun.

That is until he saw me, and realized that he was probably participating in an activity that his mother would not approve.

He was right!

The problem was this. . . one of his scout leaders was pulling him with his car.

Seriously? Why am I the only one that has red flags over this one? Why do I have to be the one that calls YM leaders to be responsible? Why is it that men so often believe that something is okay to do until someone gets hurt?

When Max came home, he knew he was in trouble, and after I laid into him he quickly realized just how upset I was. That was when he started pleading with me to just punish him. (Which didn't seem to be on my mind at all.) Please DON'T get his leaders in trouble. PLEASE don't make a scene.

What he doesn't understand is that sometimes I feel so strongly about something that I absolutely have to take a stand. It is funny how being a mom has taught me this far more than any other thing in my life.

One this is certain. I WILL fight for my kids. DO NOT GET IN MY WAY!

Comments