I Love My Super Awesome Son. . . He Keeps Me Laughing
And to keep with the amazing son theme for this blog post, I had the most pleasant conversation with his school counselor yesterday when I spoke to him on the phone about the possibility of changing Max's elective classes next semester. Which was not successful because he is too smart. Apparently, if you are in all honors levels classes, and 9th grade math instead of 8th grade math you do not have options and you can't take what you really would like to take. I was so hoping to get him in to Computers in Business rather than Theater. Oh well. At least he is good at acting. Nevertheless, his counselor went on and on about what a outstanding young man was. He works directly with him since Max is on the Hope Squad, and not only is he responsible and kind he also witnessed Max's acting skills when they made a video about Anti-Bullying. He simply couldn't say enough positive things about my cute son. Oh how that makes my heart happy. Max NEVER EVER toots his own horn, and I never know what happens at school even when I ask. I am always so amazed by comments from others when I hear them. I absolutely love it when others see the amazing man I know he is.



Comments
Post a Comment