First Soccer Tournament - Fall Season
Today's game started with me on the edge of my chair. Max was the victim of some serious pushing and shoving which sent him flying a number of times. At one point, I actually yelled to the other team's players to quit pushing my son. Oh, I am sure they listened to the crazy woman on the sidelines and thought about that one. NOT HAPPENING, but I did wonder how long it would take for his eyes to change.
You know the look someone gets when they have had enough, and they are not going to take it anymore. The look that says, "Watch out because I am your worst nightmare." Sure enough, it surfaced, and I took a deep breath and watched the intense game play out, hoping my son was in one piece when it was over.
He was. They won 2:1. With the win they took home the first place medal in the Silver bracket of the U14 age group of the 2015 Striker Cup.


Comments
Post a Comment