So Humbled By My Cute Family
I have written about some of our life challenges lately, and have to admit that I find myself questioning from time to time how to navigate our cute little family through them. But with that said, I also have to say that I would not go back and change things.
Jacey was asked by one of the Young Women leaders to give a devotional about her trials this past year at one of the stops on this Saturday's walk to the Bountiful Temple. The talk SHE wrote is amazing. Through her trials this year, she has truly gotten to know her Savior. How could I not be thankful for that. Every time I hear her practice her talk, I am so moved by the beauty of her soul. She knows she is going to cry while she gives it, and she also knows that she can teach through her tears. I know that the Spirit helped her write that talk, and I know what she has written are things her Heavenly Father wants her to share. It certainly wasn't an easy talk to write.
Well done Princess.



Comments
Post a Comment