Ugh What a Day

This is where I really want to be right now.

I know my last post stated that I was feeling very blessed for having everyone in my family survive a very scary car accident without injury, but I have to be honest. Today I am a mess. Call it Post Traumatic Stress, or shock or whatever. I just want to cry. I am freezing, and can't get warm, and I don't have any real ambition to do anything. This morning when I went with Gregg to get our truck I was terrified to drive on the freeway. I am feeling guilty for not teaching Jacey better, and think somehow I should have been a better protector. I definitely want a redo of yesterday. Gregg keeps telling me that I can't protect my kids from everything they are going to experience in life, and I know I can't, but there is also a part of me that really wants to try. I wasn't even the driver last night. I was in the back seat.

To top it all off, I dropped my cell phone in the toilet AGAIN! This is the third time in only a month and a half. You would think that I would learn. I did however order a cover online, so that it will be bigger and maybe not so slippery. Ugh is all I can say!!

Comments