Nutcracker Is Different This Time Around
For a week or so, we thought we would go through this holiday season Nutcracker free, but then Max was asked to participate again. But, somehow it just doesn't seem right without Jacey. I think it is hard for Jacey too. She is taking it in good stride, but I know her heart is really with her friends and wishing she was right there with them (even if it was a Red Soldier again). On a good note, Jacey's leg is healing really well, and she is hoping her doctor gives her the go to start dancing again. It is really hard for her to go to dance and sit on the floor. Yesterday I caught her doing leaps into my bedroom. She simply can not help herself. She was not meant to stay grounded. After I chastised her, she told me that she was landing on her good leg. Well, THAT is a relief.
I think the hardest part of having surgery was catching up on missed homework from the days she missed. She was gone one week, but it took her three weeks to catch up. The teachers themselves are taking longer than that to enter her assignments and tests into the system. It just might be one of those situations where she will have to take a big gulp and put it into the past. Looking at her grades right now, you would never know that she is an A-student. Hopefully, things will balance out by the time the grades come out.
I think the hardest part of having surgery was catching up on missed homework from the days she missed. She was gone one week, but it took her three weeks to catch up. The teachers themselves are taking longer than that to enter her assignments and tests into the system. It just might be one of those situations where she will have to take a big gulp and put it into the past. Looking at her grades right now, you would never know that she is an A-student. Hopefully, things will balance out by the time the grades come out.



Comments
Post a Comment