Count Down - We Only Need One Hand


 
 
(NEW PICTURE as of 4:15 today)
  
Yesterday, we had Jacey's pre-op appointment before surgery. We are more than ready to get this over and done with. Jacey has been practicing using crutches so that she will be able to get around, and she still has a long way to go. Luckily, we got a note from the doctor to give to the school to allow use of the elevator. She is not very good at stairs yet. (Better, but not great.) She is seriously going to either get hurt or hurt someone. I do hope that people are nice to her and reach out to help her, or get out of her way.

(Okay, so apparently Jacey didn't appreciate the picture I took off the internet for my blog. I found this picture in my email with no note attached. Thanks Jacey. This is actually what Jacey's leg looked liked two hears ago. Matt, we still haven't come up with a good name.)
 

Comments