Mega Marvelous May
May is always a very busy month for us. Here are a few of the things that kept up busy.
Soccer also wrapped up the spring season (sorry no pictures), and we had tryouts for next year. This was really the first year that we have had to try out. We were a little nervous, but it all went well. The coaches forgot to tell the parents that if our sons are committed than they have a spot on the team. Regardless of this lack of information, Max turned it on for tryouts. Even without the guarantee, Max would have impressed the coaches. One thing Max has going for him is his endless amounts of energy. He gives 110% to everything he does. When the coaches told the boys to gather the cones up at the end of tryouts, Max was the only one that took off to do it. I am so proud of you son.
Max also had a lead role in his school play "Dig It." He played the role of Tut, and his friend Landon played Taki. Both of them had a lot of fun doing it. Max really is quite talented when it comes to acting. (Thanks Dana). When I thanked his teacher for choosing Landon and Max for the lead roles, her response was, "There was no question who should get the parts. They played off each other perfectly." When I asked him if he was nervous he said, "Not really." I tell you, he is a natural. I would have been so scared that I would have forgotten the lines.
Last day of elementary school. Jake, Sarah, Sam and Max waiting for me under a tree while I walked the halls thanking teachers that impacted my kids lives.
And, . . . Yes I did a happy dance.


Comments
Post a Comment