It Was the Most Amazing Day

I know I write it all the time, but I am so very grateful to be the mom of this amazing kid.

Max turned 12 this week and was ordained with the Aaronic Priesthood yesterday. He was so excited. He also recieved his Faith in God award, and also got his very first temple recommend so that he can now start doing baptisms for the dead. He was walking on cloud nine all day. Love that son of mine.

It was also nice to have my mom and dad and of course Dick and Joan make the ordination. Family is so important. I did tell Max that this was one of those eternal events in his life that even though we couldn't see them, his Grandma and Grandpa Petersen would also be there. Jacey wanted them to come to dinner. I am sure they would have if they were able. It was a great day.

Comments