National Junior Honor Society
Jacey 's induction into the National Junior Honor Society was tonight. So very proud of her and her achievements. The room was not well lit, and I am still trying to figure out how to take a picture with my new camera. (Seriously, I did not get my dad's genes.) By the time the shutter worked, Jacey was turning away from me.
So, . . . I made her take a group shot with her cute friends. From left to right: Ally, Kayla, Liza, Sophie, Jacey, Dani, and Nina. They are the cutest girls ever. I absolutely love them all. They are always motivating each other to be the best they can be. Way to go girls.
*Jacey's interview for Cabinet is tomorrow. She is nervous, but ready. Keep her in your prayers.
So, . . . I made her take a group shot with her cute friends. From left to right: Ally, Kayla, Liza, Sophie, Jacey, Dani, and Nina. They are the cutest girls ever. I absolutely love them all. They are always motivating each other to be the best they can be. Way to go girls.
*Jacey's interview for Cabinet is tomorrow. She is nervous, but ready. Keep her in your prayers.


Comments
Post a Comment