Election Results are In

I picked Jacey up from school today because today was the last day of elections.  Even though we gave it our best efforts, Jacey did not win.

I am very proud of her.  She held it together pretty well until her friends started texting her to tell her they were sorry, and were sad too. The boy who won was the one we were most worried about being the competition.  He is currently an officer, and is super nice.  Jacey even texted him and congratulated him on his win. What a big thing to do.  I love her.

Now we are moving on to Plan B - Sophomore Cabinet. This, for all of our family that we inundated with questions, was why we asked so many questions. We were hoping for the easier in, but now we are trying for the applied position. Thanks to all of you and your help, she is ready. Portfolios are due on Friday. She will then interview and we cross our fingers again.

Comments