
My friend Ann Ostler passed away this week and I have to say that I even though I didn't see her very often, I will miss her. Ann and I served in a Primary presidency together back when Gregg and I were first married. She simply was an amazing woman. She could do it all. She was just one of those people that seem to good to be true. I remember her willingness to do anything asked (even writing programs for our cute primary kids at Christmas time). She was a quiet loving person who just took what life had to offer, although she was layed back, she was always trying to do her part. Her husband did very well for a living, and you knew that they could afford to live with more comforts, but I remember a time when she made her family live off their food storage because she didn't want to waste it and she wanted to know she could do it. She also made couch covers because her old couches were getting too worn. A few years later, they moved to a bigger house more in line with Steve's income, but I know that Ann never changed. Money never mattered to Ann. People mattered to Ann.
I will never forget her or the part she played in the tender mercy from the Lord a couple of years ago at the temple. She truly is a beautiful spirit. I love you Ann.
Comments
Post a Comment