Jr Jazz is Over
Max's basketball team was a little frustrating this year. Most of them didn't really care about playing or learning for that matter. This score was pretty typical. They only won that one game I blogged about, but while it is disappointing to lose every game, there are other valuable attributes to work on and hone at times like this. Max is a fighter that is for sure. I am so very proud of him. He came to play every game, and he did not let others intimidate him. After the last game, Max told us that there was a player on the other team smack talking, and while I don't think that is necessary at this level of play, Max did not cower to him. He stood up to him and told him he would take him on. This other player was pretty good, but Max defended against him very well.
I know I am biased, but I love him a lot.
I would hand pick him any day.
He is such a great kid.


Comments
Post a Comment