Soldier Hollow
Today, we traveled up to Midway to go tubing again with our good friends from Roosevelt. We love the chance to see them.
Gregg and Kyle
It is kind of crazy afterwards when everyone is either eating or trying to get everything gathered up to go home, but I snapped this picture of Connor, Gabe, Maddie and Camry so I would have some documentation of the fun time we had. I know it is not a good picture. They didn't even know I was taking it.
Maddie, Taylor, Jacey, Landon and Max
Max and Landon with Connor in the background. Thanks Connor for making me smile.
Maddie, Jacey and Taylor.
(We only had one mishap for the day. Sorry Maddie that you were the injured party. Even though road rash isn't pretty, you were a good sport.)
Thanks Kyle and Mindy for inviting us again. We LOVE you!


Comments
Post a Comment