Finally Getting Around to Blogging Post Flood Pictures
Photo of the new kitchen floor.
Photo of the new kitchen counter top and new sink and faucet. (The faucet literally was the hardest decision for me to make. I was way past rational at the point this choice needed to be made. I am just thankful to the owner of Durk's plumbing for giving me a deal that made it worth it. I wasn't asking much. I wanted simple, but with an upgraded look. Who knew that would be so hard?)
Photo of kitchen put back together from an opposite point of view.
Photo of my new entry way with new hard wood floor and new board and batten. It matches so much better than the old floor. I am please with this change.
Photo of new board and batten in dining room.
Photo of new board and batten in living room.
Photo of new tile in laundry room. This same tile is also in the half bath off the garage and back entry.
Photo of the new kitchen counter top and new sink and faucet. (The faucet literally was the hardest decision for me to make. I was way past rational at the point this choice needed to be made. I am just thankful to the owner of Durk's plumbing for giving me a deal that made it worth it. I wasn't asking much. I wanted simple, but with an upgraded look. Who knew that would be so hard?)
Photo of kitchen put back together from an opposite point of view.
Photo of my new entry way with new hard wood floor and new board and batten. It matches so much better than the old floor. I am please with this change.
Photo of new board and batten in dining room.
Photo of new board and batten in living room.
Photo of new tile in laundry room. This same tile is also in the half bath off the garage and back entry.
Photo of the new tile in both upstairs bathrooms.


Comments
Post a Comment