Gratitude Month - Day 30
As I finish up my gratitude month, I would have liked to say that it helped me get back to where I was before my house fell apart (and I fell apart too), but maybe just maybe I am not supposed to be there. Maybe I am supposed to be somewhere else and the Lord is slowly pushing me in the right direction.
Somtimes, I get so caught up in the day to day running of life that I forget to watch it unfold, and be grateful for the chance to be a part of something so amazing. So, for the last day, I would have to say that I am grateful for "my life". I am grateful for everything the Lord has given me. I am grateful for the chance to be married to such a wonderful man. I am grateful to be the mother of two of the best kids ever. I am grateful for the chance to know so many wonderful people. I am grateful to experience real life with all of them. My life is not perfect. I am certainly not perfect, but the love I feel from my Heavenly Father when I live my imperfect life is perfect. I marvel from time to time just how perfect that love is. Sometimes it is through my weaknesses that I realize just how much He means to me.
Somtimes, I get so caught up in the day to day running of life that I forget to watch it unfold, and be grateful for the chance to be a part of something so amazing. So, for the last day, I would have to say that I am grateful for "my life". I am grateful for everything the Lord has given me. I am grateful for the chance to be married to such a wonderful man. I am grateful to be the mother of two of the best kids ever. I am grateful for the chance to know so many wonderful people. I am grateful to experience real life with all of them. My life is not perfect. I am certainly not perfect, but the love I feel from my Heavenly Father when I live my imperfect life is perfect. I marvel from time to time just how perfect that love is. Sometimes it is through my weaknesses that I realize just how much He means to me.


Comments
Post a Comment