Adventures of the Ongoing Piano Lessons

I recently blogged about a really bad Wednesday, and how I recieved bad news from our piano teacher.  I was really in denial over the whole thing when I wrote, but now it is real.  Sandy, our last piano teacher, had to "downsize" us, and I was pretty upset about it.  In fact, I was still crying a week later when we went to our last lesson.  I think she felt guilty about dropping us because she was super nice to my kids, and complimented them more than normal.  They did however deserve it.  (I made them overly practice that last week so that they would make Sandy feel bad for dropping us.  I know I have a lot to work on there, but that was how I felt.)  We are now on a really long waiting list.  So there is hope that we can go back.  That is unless we find someone better.  So today, we started lessons with the new teacher.  She was so super nice. She made Sandy look like a tyrant.   We will have to see how things progress.  This new teacher is trying us out for the month of December to see if things will work out.  I am hoping that she will be a good fit for us, and I also hope she decides that 7:00 in the morning is not to early to start. 

Comments