See What I Mean. . . I Definitley Need This

Okay that was a great idea that lasted two days.  Oh well, that is seriously my life lately.  So I will just have to catch up again.

Day 5 - Okay you are going to think that I can not function without my husband, but today I am grateful that I have a husband that serves right along side of me in my callings.  It doesn't matter what my calling is, he is right there helping me.  Tonight I had a Relief Society dinner to put together, and to be honest I am a little (okay a lot) frustrated with how we all work together.  As the RS Activity leader it is probably my job to take things in hand, but I have stepped on toes before, and I don't want to offend the counselor over me, so I just try to roll with the flow.  In the meantime, I need my husband to come help me set up.  Thanks Gregg.

Day 6 - Today I am grateful that my beautiful daughter motivated herself to get her Young Women's Medallian.  She recieved her necklace today.  Way to go Jacey!

Day 7 - Today I am grateful that my new hardwood floor is finally DONE.  Little by little, my house is starting to feel like mine again.

Comments