November . . . Gratutude Month
Today in Relief Society we had a lesson on gratitude, and since it is November, and since I am not feeling as grateful as I think I should right now in my life, I have decided to post every day this month something that I am grateful. However, it is already the third, so I need catch up with the days that I missed by listing three things today.
1. First and foremost, I am grateful to my wonderful husband, whom I love more today than the day I married him, and who everyday simply amazes me with the goodness of his heart.
2. I am forever grateful to my beautiful daughter Jacey who when she was born gave me the opportunity to be a mother. She is truly a wonder in my life. She loves life and takes after her dad in that she is simply and beautifully good. She just seems to radiate with the fabulous spirit that came with her. She by her very example to everyone around her is a powerful instrument in the Lord's hands.
3. I am also very humbled to be a mother to my next born child. Max is a lot like his mother. He is stubborn beyond what is good for him, and he wants to plow his own path through life. Even though at times these traits don't seem to be favorable traits, his potential some days if very powerful. I have felt this way right from day one, and have quoted a line from the movie Spiderman to him, "With great power comes great responsibility." It puts into words just how I feel about my son. He has been given so many talents from his Father in Heaven that I KNOW he will be asked to play his part. It will definitely be exciting to see where his life takes him.


Comments
Post a Comment