Gratitude Month Day 23, 24 and 25
Saturday, was Jacey's last day of Nutcracker. I love it that she loves it so much. Even though Red Soldier is not the coveted part, she and her friends made it one of her most fun years of all. I am grateful that this year I was able to have a relatively low key job backstage. Thanks Dana! I didn't even have to work the shift that they had to call the police to catch the stalker. (Really, I can't believe anyone would stalk a Sugarplum Cavalier. I know Christopher is really nice, and very talented, but really he wears tights for a living.) AND most importantly, I am so grateful for all the family and friends that supported Jacey. Some of them we saw after the performances, but others we were unable to find afterwards and couldn't thank them for coming. So a HUGE thank you goes to everyone who came out even in the wind to see this year's Nutcracker.
Sunday I was glad to have a low key day mostly at home. I love down days especially after Nutcracker week.
Monday, I am grateful for my sister who thinks of me and buys me chicken on sale at Winegar's even when it is so disgusting with all the fat on it that I almost throw up putting it in Ziplock bags. Thanks Kim. (Now that I cut all the fat off I might be able to cook with it without gagging.)
Sunday I was glad to have a low key day mostly at home. I love down days especially after Nutcracker week.
Monday, I am grateful for my sister who thinks of me and buys me chicken on sale at Winegar's even when it is so disgusting with all the fat on it that I almost throw up putting it in Ziplock bags. Thanks Kim. (Now that I cut all the fat off I might be able to cook with it without gagging.)


Comments
Post a Comment