Gratitude Days 17 & 18
Okay seriously, my last post I said that I was grateful that my kids were back to cleaning our house. I then went upstairs and lo and behold, they were fighting about cleaning. I guess that goes with the territory of teaching your kids how to clean, but really? It does get tiring.
Day 17 - I am thankful for tomorrows. Since both of my kids were fighting over cleaning one little bathroom, and I proceded to give them an hour long lecture about learning how to get along. (I am not sure the punishment fit the crime, especially when Gregg came home and the kids started yelling at him.) I decided that I am grateful we can all go to bed and have re-dos the next day. Why is it exactly that if the mom gets grumpy the whole household deteriorates to that same level?
Day 18 - Today I am thankful that I can be a stay-at-home mom. (Thanks Gregg) I really am thankful for the chance to try to make a difference in my kids life by being there for them WHENEVER they need me.
Day 17 - I am thankful for tomorrows. Since both of my kids were fighting over cleaning one little bathroom, and I proceded to give them an hour long lecture about learning how to get along. (I am not sure the punishment fit the crime, especially when Gregg came home and the kids started yelling at him.) I decided that I am grateful we can all go to bed and have re-dos the next day. Why is it exactly that if the mom gets grumpy the whole household deteriorates to that same level?
Day 18 - Today I am thankful that I can be a stay-at-home mom. (Thanks Gregg) I really am thankful for the chance to try to make a difference in my kids life by being there for them WHENEVER they need me.


Comments
Post a Comment