Day 9 and 10
I am thankful for those times in my life that I get a GREAT deal. I have been looking for a new purse for a long time. I simply won't buy one that I don't like. Yesterday, we went to go see the new Thor movie at Farmington Station (Love that place!). Anyway, there is a Charming Charlie store there, and since I was umfamiliar with the store I made my whole family go in to check it out. Gregg and Max were quickly bored since it is a purse/jewelry store. I found a purse quite quickly, but wanted to make sure there wasn't another one that I liked more. I thought it was $40.00. Not a bad price for a cute purse. I asked Gregg his opinion, and was told it didn't have enough pockets in it, and it didn't look like a back pack. Jacey of course agreed with me that it was cute. I browsed some more. Gregg (getting bored) told me to just buy it since it was only $19.00 What? What a bargain. However, when we were at the register, we were told that it was only $10.00. Apparently the store personel forgot to tell me that all the clearance items were 50% off. I got a cute purse for only $10, and I found a fun little store to boot.
Today I am grateful for the spirit that whispers to me, and teaches me truths that I need to apply in my daily life. I love the guidance that he gives to me that keeps me headed in the right direction. Oh, I am certainly far from perfect, but I am trying, and somedays knowing that I am trying is very reassuring.
Today I am grateful for the spirit that whispers to me, and teaches me truths that I need to apply in my daily life. I love the guidance that he gives to me that keeps me headed in the right direction. Oh, I am certainly far from perfect, but I am trying, and somedays knowing that I am trying is very reassuring.


Comments
Post a Comment