Day 27, 28 and 29
So much for trying to post everyday. That simply didn't happen. I guess that is how I roll, and I should just embrace it.
Wednesday 27 - I was grateful for cute neighbors that help my kids become more than they would be with just my help. Jacey and her friend Taylor are doing a piano/cello duet in sacrament meeting the Sunday before Christmas, and they have been practicing at Taylor's house to be ready. My good friend Dana is very talented in the performing world and offered them suggestions for dynamics. Jacey will listen to Dana. Thanks Dana. They are going to be great.
Thursday 28 (Thanksgiving) - I was grateful as always for my extended family who love and support me and my family through thick and thin.
Friday 29 - I am grateful for days when my kids don't have school, and they can stay home and play with me. I love to spend time with them, even when they are giving me crusty looks when I make them practice the piano before going Christmas shopping.
Happy Holidays Everyone.
Wednesday 27 - I was grateful for cute neighbors that help my kids become more than they would be with just my help. Jacey and her friend Taylor are doing a piano/cello duet in sacrament meeting the Sunday before Christmas, and they have been practicing at Taylor's house to be ready. My good friend Dana is very talented in the performing world and offered them suggestions for dynamics. Jacey will listen to Dana. Thanks Dana. They are going to be great.
Thursday 28 (Thanksgiving) - I was grateful as always for my extended family who love and support me and my family through thick and thin.
Friday 29 - I am grateful for days when my kids don't have school, and they can stay home and play with me. I love to spend time with them, even when they are giving me crusty looks when I make them practice the piano before going Christmas shopping.
Happy Holidays Everyone.


Comments
Post a Comment