I KNOW it is not the First Day of School


The first term of school is ending, and I just realized with all the chaos happening with my house that I never posted Max's and Jacey's first day of school pictures.  Notice that the front door in the background is actually not my front door.  It is my mom's front door.  Now we will always remember this LONG adventure that we went on.

*  As a side note, I think I am going crazy.  How do you lose things that have a place to go.  Everything we took to my mom's came back with us, and got put away immediately.  Now I can't find a few things, and it is seriously driving me crazy.  They are funny things to lose too.  I have lost two sweaters, and just today I realized that I have misplaced some cardstock.  Really?  I am going to have to go to therapy after this adventure.  Maybe it is because I am older now, but I think I handled infertility better than losing my home.  Now if someone can help me locate my two favorite sweaters.

Comments