Hawaii - Day 7 (Part 2)
After our afternoon on the catamaran, we took ourselves back up to the North shore and treated ourselves to more Motsomoto Shaved Ice.
Then we got dinner and ate it on the beach. Yes, Alan did remind us that we had our dessert first.
Alii Beach was the first beach we visited on our trip to Hawaii, and we returned again. This time to go swimming with the turtles. Jacey, and Max tried to corral them in the water, but weren't very lucky.
If you look closely, you can see the turtles head between Max and Gregg.
Once again, there was a beautiful sunset.


I just finished looking at all the Hawaii posts and can I say HEAVEN!!!!! It looks like it was the absolute best vacation ever! I've never been to Hawaii...maybe for our 20 year anniversary. That means we have 2 years to plan. Hey, I could order Pearl Harbor tickets way in advance then we would HAVE to go! :)
ReplyDelete