Hawaii Day 5

When you go on vacation, you have to bring home souvenirs.  So the scheduled stop for the day was the swap meet at Aloha Stadium.  Apparently others visiting the Davis' have found their souvenirs faster than we did, because they said that we were the first to take them all the way around the stadium.  Max was quite the shopper.  He came home with more than the rest of us.  Jacey knew exactly what she wanted, and Gregg and I didn't have a clue.  Overall, we did pretty well. 

After the swap meet, we went to lunch at the Monterey Bay Canners Seafood Restaurant.  I think Alan was trying to get me to eat fish.  Just for the record, he did not succeed.

 Then it was back to Ko'olina for some more snorkeling.


It is funny how I love the water, but the lifeguard side of me kicks in full gear when my family gets in the water.  Consequently, I stay mostly on the beach, and take pictures of everyone else in the water.  However, apparently I get sidetracked when beautiful brides come on the beach for wedding photos. 


Another beautiful sunset from the beach.
And then on to Leonard's Malasadas.  Hum?  Can you say YUMMY?  My favorite was the cream filled ones.
 
After doughnuts, we went back to the Davis' and had pizza and watched a movie.  Only on vacation can my kids get away with having dessert before dinner.

Comments