Hawaii Day 4
On the fourth day of our vacation in Hawaii, we drove to Laie, and saw the Hawaii temple. Jacey wanted to do baptisms while we were there, but sadly she was not able to do them. The temple was closed for cleaning.
We did however get to see Sister Spencer from our home ward who is serving a mission. She is currently serving in the Hawaii Temple Visitor's Center. She doesn't know us very well, but we said hello anyway.
Gregg thought I was up in the night to encourage the kids to get tattoos. Hello, it was washable, and I thought it would be fun. . I got the smallest one so that Gregg wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen with me. Gregg, . . saved our spot for the long boat show.
Jacey got the queen tattoo.
Max got the chief tattoo.
,and I got the princess tattoo.
During the Samoan Luah that we went to, Jacey received a coconut leaf headband because she has a birthday in July. Max also received one because his mom let him stand up to. I know that was not being honest, but he had tried to make one at the Samoan village and was very disappointed when he got to make a fish instead.
Max would have gotten one because he participated in the Luau, but we didn't know that before hand.
Jacey also participated in the dinner show.
Ah, I love my cute family.


Comments
Post a Comment