My Baby is Growing Up

Max had a birthday last Wednesday which means that he is of age to be an official 11-year old scout, and he is at his first scout meeting since turning 11.   He didn't get to go to scouts last week because of baseball, but because of the rain today, he is there tonight.  However, Gregg and I had to literally push him out the door to get him there.  We even called a neighbor friend who doesn't like scouts to go with him.  I've got my fingers crossed that he will have fun tonight.  (Not starting out very positive, I just got a call from him telling me he couldn't find his leaders.  They apparently were just running late.  That is impressive.)

Comments

  1. Update: Scouts was cancelled because only one leader showed up. However, Max likes the one leader that showed up, and is a little more excited to get started on his scouting journey.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment