I Love Brother Smith



Last February we had the opportunity to go tubing with some friends, and on the car ride up we were introduced to Brother Hank Smith.  He is a popular speaker for EFY's and other youth groups.  My kids enjoyed them, so when the Easter Bunny brought them two of his CD's for Easter I was thrilled. 

I have since decided that I like to play them when I am carpooling my kids and their friends to and fro.  My kid's friends seem love it, and I can't decide which I think is funnier, Hank Smith or the kids (that haven't decided if it is cool or not to like this new experience) that can't keep from laughing.  Seriously, one of them wouldn't get out of the car one day until the story Brother Smith was telling was over.

I will certainly be investing in more of his CD's.

Comments