Easter 2013
Family Easter Outfits
(Here's how it goes around here. Jacey finds an outfit she likes. Max picks a tie he likes. Mom buys a tie for dad that matches Max's tie, and then mom tries to encorporate both of them.)
Easter Morning
Jacey and Max were hillarious. They found all the candy of course, but they couldn't find their baskets that the Easter Bunny hid. Mom had to help them. The are such good kids. They love books and this year they also go talk CD's by Hank Smith. I could not be any more proud of my wonderful kids.
Grandma's Easter Party
Ever since my mom moved to her new house, she hasn't had her annual Easter Party. My kids missed it. So this year Jacey offered to help her plan it. I think everyone had a lot of fun. We had a good turn out, but we missed Alison and her family.
Neighborhood Easter Hunt
I keep thinking that one of these years Jacey is going to tell me she is too old to do the neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt, but I am not complaining.


Comments
Post a Comment