The Last One Has Gone
This morning when I went to feed the last remaining fish, I couldn't find him. REALLY?
I didn't know that fish like to jump out of their bowls. I cleaned his bowl yesterday, and maybe he was just too excited to have clean water. These pictures were taken just yesterday. Jacey for her art class needs to do a scrapbook page about pets. Since we have only had the five fish that were given to us, I took some pictures for her. At least he waited until I got the pictures before he committed suicide. Actually, I find it easier to take for some reason than when I find them floating in their bowls.
I didn't know that fish like to jump out of their bowls. I cleaned his bowl yesterday, and maybe he was just too excited to have clean water. These pictures were taken just yesterday. Jacey for her art class needs to do a scrapbook page about pets. Since we have only had the five fish that were given to us, I took some pictures for her. At least he waited until I got the pictures before he committed suicide. Actually, I find it easier to take for some reason than when I find them floating in their bowls.


Comments
Post a Comment