L O N G Week

I mentioned in my previous blog that Gregg is out of town.  He has been in Dallas all week. 

Well, let me just start this entry by saying that this has been one really long week.  Every single one of us (including Gregg) are sick, and we are all on survival mode just trying to make it from day to day.  Besides that, the first day, I locked myself out of the house, and had to go get Max from school because he threw up.  The second day I cut my head open on the wall sconce by the same door that locked me out the day before, and then had to go to Relief Society with my head steri-stripped together.  The third day, we cancelled piano lessons because we were sick, and Jacey hurt her foot at ballet.  Which leads us to today.  Boy am I hoping that today and tomorrow just go up from where we've been.   At least I can see the sun peaking through the clouds today.

Comments