Happy New Year
We wanted to have a party, but waited until the day before to start planning it. Everyone we called already had plans. So it turned into a small party of five. Max was able to find a friend. The rest of us just hung out and played games.
Jacey found a friend too, but she was already having a party at her house. She was invited over there, but she really wanted to eat the food we planned and watch the movie we rented. So she stayed home with us. I savor the days that she still chooses to stay home. I know that will change all too soon.
Jacey found a friend too, but she was already having a party at her house. She was invited over there, but she really wanted to eat the food we planned and watch the movie we rented. So she stayed home with us. I savor the days that she still chooses to stay home. I know that will change all too soon.
Happy 2013!


Comments
Post a Comment