First New Beginning

Okay, I am really sad about one thing.  The whole challenge thing I did.  So much fun to do with people, and so rewarding.  I felt really good at the end of it, but note to anyone reading this, do not have a colonoscopy and an endometrial ablation right before the holidays and expect yourself to come bouncing back at the same weight you finished the challenge.  I certainly have work ahead of me to do, but I know I have it in me.  I can do this. AGAIN!

I am already on day 2.  It is not too late if anyone wants to join me this time around.  You would think that I am really one of "THOSE PEOPLE" that are consumed with what they weigh.  For the record, I am not.  It is just that I put too much time and effort into getting to where I was a few short weeks ago to have it all be for nothing.  So, I have to do it again to get to where I was. 

~  Santa should not bring candy for the stockings that are tempting to me.  

Comments