First Miracle of the Week
Gregg left for Dallas today. I promised I wouldn't move anything while he was gone. So what happens, I locked the door. It always makes me a little more cautious when he is away. So last night I locked the door leading from the house into the garage. Today I took Max to school and forgot that I had locked the door. (It doesn't need to be unlocked to get out.) When I got home, I couldn't get back in because I don't carry keys to my house with me on my key ring. (Gregg took them off.) Anyway, for about 10 seconds I questioned now what? Then I remembered that I had unlocked the front door when Jacey left for the bus. I thought that since she wasn't feeling well, I would leave it unlocked until I knew that she was on the bus. I NEVER do that. My front door is always locked.
The first thing I did was say a little prayer to my Heavenly Father for taking care of me today.
Jacey didn't come back, but I had to go get Max from school. I feel sorry for teachers that have to deal with throw-up. Although, Max did make me smile when he told me he had to carry the garbage can to the office with him to call me to come get him. Smart teacher!
The first thing I did was say a little prayer to my Heavenly Father for taking care of me today.
Jacey didn't come back, but I had to go get Max from school. I feel sorry for teachers that have to deal with throw-up. Although, Max did make me smile when he told me he had to carry the garbage can to the office with him to call me to come get him. Smart teacher!


Comments
Post a Comment