December in a Whirl
I can't believe that Christmas is one week away. December has gone by so fast. My kids are jumping around the house, and telling me they can't wait, and finally I am just as excited as they are.
My December has seemed like one eternal never ending check list of things to do and to get done. My deadline was a week earlier than the rest of the world all do to the fact that I had a looming surgery. I know TMI, but never the less, it is part of my life, and I want it documented for my posterity.
Yesterday was the big day, and I can honestly still say that anesthesia is my nemisis. I REALLY hate it, and what I hate more is anesthesiologists that don't care what my side effects are, or nurses that push you out of the hospital before you can even sit up straight. I again made it home once again without throwing up. All I can say to wrap the whole experience up, is I hope it works. How one makes decisions of this nature, I don't know. Because I was nervous and undecisive, I chose the less invasive precedure of the two, and I hope down the road I don't have to do this again, but if I do, it will be easier because there will be no choices. There will be just one option.
Gregg is being a very protective husband. He keeps reminding me that I have to take it easy for a while, and I can't lift anything. (Ooops, too late!) I think it is silly. I feel just fine, and the release from the hospital said, to resume activity as able. I am listening to my wonderful husband, but I think I am able now.
I forgot to post this in November. Max got his Webelos Badge at the last pack meeting. Way to go Max you are such a great, fabulous wonderful son. What's next?. . . Arrow of Light of course. Love ya lots kiddo!
My December has seemed like one eternal never ending check list of things to do and to get done. My deadline was a week earlier than the rest of the world all do to the fact that I had a looming surgery. I know TMI, but never the less, it is part of my life, and I want it documented for my posterity.
Yesterday was the big day, and I can honestly still say that anesthesia is my nemisis. I REALLY hate it, and what I hate more is anesthesiologists that don't care what my side effects are, or nurses that push you out of the hospital before you can even sit up straight. I again made it home once again without throwing up. All I can say to wrap the whole experience up, is I hope it works. How one makes decisions of this nature, I don't know. Because I was nervous and undecisive, I chose the less invasive precedure of the two, and I hope down the road I don't have to do this again, but if I do, it will be easier because there will be no choices. There will be just one option.
Gregg is being a very protective husband. He keeps reminding me that I have to take it easy for a while, and I can't lift anything. (Ooops, too late!) I think it is silly. I feel just fine, and the release from the hospital said, to resume activity as able. I am listening to my wonderful husband, but I think I am able now.
I forgot to post this in November. Max got his Webelos Badge at the last pack meeting. Way to go Max you are such a great, fabulous wonderful son. What's next?. . . Arrow of Light of course. Love ya lots kiddo!


Comments
Post a Comment