Answers To Prayers



I layed in bed the night I broke our piano feeling awful, and when I feel awful, I turn to a higher up being.  I told him I was upset, and I needed his help.  I told him I knew that my piano was a materialistic thing, but could he please help me know how to fix it, and to fix it right.  That's when I realized that I have a piano to serve God.  I personally don't know how to play very well (even though I try), but I feel strongly that my kids learn to play.  I've told them they can quit when they know all the songs in the Hymn book.  I feel in my heart that someday my kids are going to need to know how to play.  It was then that I knew that I was not just praying for a worldly possession.  I was praying for something very eternal, and . . . He heard my prayer.

Comments