Dinner Plans For The Next Two Weeks
It is getting cooler, and Friday when I was gazing through cook books putting together my grocery list, it was really hard to not want to bake all the yummy comfort foods I saw. To top it off, we went to a party, and someone mentioned that they always bake Pumpkin Empanadas for the Trick-or-Treaters. YUMMY! I WANT TO TRY PUMPKIN EMPANANDAS! I will definitely have to try them after this challenge is over. So far so good. I have only lost one point, and that was on my personal goal of having a planned dinner on the table by 5:30. Yeah for me.
1. Sunday Roast
2. Fiesta Turkey Salad
3. Chili & Cornbread
4. Potato Bar
5. Lemon Chicken
6. Stir Fry Beef
7. Chicken Alabam
8. Omelets
9. Hoagies
10. Ham & Au Gratin Potatoes
11. Cafe Rio Style Salad
12. Chicken Pot Pie (normal version, the Canyon Ranch version was yucky.)
13. Chicken Patties
14. Soup & Grilled Cheese
2. Fiesta Turkey Salad
3. Chili & Cornbread
4. Potato Bar
5. Lemon Chicken
6. Stir Fry Beef
7. Chicken Alabam
8. Omelets
9. Hoagies
10. Ham & Au Gratin Potatoes
11. Cafe Rio Style Salad
12. Chicken Pot Pie (normal version, the Canyon Ranch version was yucky.)
13. Chicken Patties
14. Soup & Grilled Cheese



Comments
Post a Comment