Did I Really Eat That Much Myself?

I have a funny story to tell.  Today, Jacey, Max and I went to a family baby blessing.  While we were there, Gregg's sister brought a plate of yummy looking desserts to our table to share.  Max took one look at them and told her that I couldn't eat them because "I WAS CHALLENGED."  It was a funny outlook on the 12-week challenge that I am doing, but it was more acurate than he knew.

I still am on my challenge.  It has been seven/eight weeks now, and I am doing pretty well with not eating desserts and exercising every day.  I am even getting dinner on the table by 5:30.  The thing that I am having a REALLY HARD TIME with is that my body is blowing up.  Literally!  It is frustrating especially when some of the other ladies post texts that they are feeling so much better.  I know that I have stomach, bowel, hormonal, biliary tract issues, and that my body always wigs out at this time of year, but come on?  I told Gregg that this may have to turn into a longer process than 12 weeks for my body to get used to things and to calm down.  It's got to be helping in the long run if I am putting healthier food into it right?  Then I hit the days when I just feel awful, and just want to give up.  If I am going to feel like crap, I might as well eat whatever I want. 

The above picture is a plate of yummy foods that I make for my family so they have normal food to eat, but then I don't eat it.  It seems to pile up, and I then I throw it away. 

Question:  Ummm,. . . do I make it for them, or for me? 

Comments