Blowing Fire
Okay, I really am a dork, when it comes to taking pictures in the dark, but this was cool. You can't see it from the pictures, but Jacey was showing me how to blow fire. Jacey and Max (thanks to my sister's kids) learned how to blow fire with powdered sugar. Max didn't want to do it last night, but volunteered to hold the match for Jacey. What the pictures don't show is that when you blow powdered sugar on a flame, the sugar ignites, and looks like you are blowing fire like a dragon. It made a mess, but cute Jacey washed it off the driveway, so ants won't be attracted to it.
These are the peanut butter bars that I made for Jacey and Max because it was 1). Sunday, 2). Conference, and 3). because Gregg was flying to California. Even though they smelled great, I was not even tempted. Hooray!! (Oh and by the way, I think I have lost a total of 3 pounds. I know, I know, those pounds are just flying off. LOL!)
Every year Max builds a fort to watch General Conference. He is just a cutie. Jacey also prepared by printing off work sheets to keep herself entertained. I noticed they weren't filled in today, but they were trying. They are GOOD kids.


Comments
Post a Comment